In my never ending quest to get business owners to plan, I have committed to sharing information that will inspire you to look forward by creating an editorial calendar. Since it is mid-January it is a great time to take a few minutes and look ahead to February.
If you are here asking Google “what should I blog about” here are some great ideas.
Now, if you just watched this and still have no idea what to do, here are some specific ideas:
- And the Award goes to….blog about a staff member going above and beyond for a client. Talk about the very specific problem they solved.
- Naturally drop in keywords and the location of your business
- Fall in Love with…talk about one small part of your business…
- Healing after a divorce (divorce attorneys)
- Your body and exercise (trainers)
- Straightening up your home (cleaning service, professional organizer)
- You yard (landscapers, tree removal)
- Getting your home ready for sale (realtors)
- Surviving Winter
- Five things to do to beat the winter blues (therapist)
- Get organized for tax season (accountants)
- Groundhogs Day
- How your business helps break a cycle
- What did the groundhog say?
- Prediction or direction – you decide your fate
I have a million more ideas that I would love to share with you and your team. Book a call with me today so we can brainstorm specifically for your business and get you moving forward with a social media and blogging strategy!