- To build a law firm.
- To remain unique and authentic with your digital footprint.
- To personally connect with current and potential clients.
- A full understanding of how to set-up your accounts, connect with the right people and be social
- Peace of mind knowing your digital footprint is promoting your firm.
- Work with a consultant who explains rather than confuses.
Don’t worry, I can help you.
I specialize in helping attorneys organize a plan for their internet presence. Our work together will straighten out all of the information you have been given. We will walk through a process of evaluating your webiste/blog (or planning one out) and coordinating that effort with your social media profiles on LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
Social Media Support: Each day you should be sharing and actively engaging in social media. This includes sharing content from your website and blog as well as sharing the content of non-competitors. Curating, organizing and posting takes time.
Marketing your firm on the internet is an overwhelming task. You probably paid and may still be paying a significant amount of money for your webiste. Once your website is complete you still need to start building your digital presence.
Ready for a complimentary half hour consultation? During this call we will:
- Start to build an editorial calendar for your writing and social media strategy
- Review your social media profiles
- Discuss my methods to build your social presence including set-up, connecting and being social