All small business owners have heard that they should have a blog but are lost when determining where to start. If you are in a leadership position in a small business association, you know the importance of providing quality programming to help your members build their businesses. An in-person blog training can give your members the expert information they need to get started building their internet presence.
With my help, your association could offer members a blog training.
I am the creator, current owner and only writer for NJ Divorce Mom which recently surpassed 20,000 page views. I also have the great honor of blogging regularly for the Huffington Post. And, I have created blogs and ghost written many successful posts for small business owners. I would welcome the opportunity to share my expertise with your members.
During my blogging presentation I review how to set-up a blog, write a blog post, publicize a blog and individual posts, and then track results. I include hands on experience in developing a list of topics for blog posts and then details on how to easily create posts from ideas. Your members will leave with a hands on guide to walk them through each step I reviewed.
Blogging is a great way to connect with potential customers and clients. Having an active blog can showcase goods and services and allow customers to see your personality. Through writing business owners can position themselves as experts in their fields and build a body of content for Google (and other search engines) to find.
Most small business owners are in need of guidance on how to get started blogging and then maintain momentum. Based on my experience as a successful blogger, I provide trainings to large and small groups to get started blogging and then give practical advice helping them develop a blogging strategy to move forward for great success.
If the leadership of your business association is interested in providing expert programming in blogging to members, please contact me to discuss your needs.
My blogging experience:
- Creator and owner of NJ Divorce Mom
- Huffington Post: Due to the success of NJ Divorce Mom I was selected to be a guest blogger at the Huffington Post and blog for the publication once a month.
- Ghost blogger for prominent New Jersey Divorce attorney writing four posts weekly. Within two months these blogs were consistently appearing on the first page of Google search results for target keywords
- I have been a guest blogger on Datingadvice.com and Lastfirstdate.com.
- Monthly ghost blogger for individual clients.