Writer: Blog & Social Media PostsThe Gardella Group LLC - Doylestown, PA
Job Description: Remote 1099 position
Working your own hours, you will be assigned a set of blog posts and/or social media posts with a schedule of due dates. This is a virtual position using your own computer and wifi.
Write 100% completely original blog and social media posts for assigned clients.
- Research topics based on client branding, provided keywords, topics, and calendar.
- All content must be unique.
Keep nature of work, client details and all processes of The Gardella Group LLC completely confidential.
- Communicate with Operations Manager and/or Jennifer to improve workflow and clarify assignments.
Qualifications and Skills
- Steel center core of integrity: your work is 100% original
- Excellent top-notch editing skills.
- Deep understanding of SEO (or eagerness to understand)
- Full knowledge of social media best practices. Hub Spot certificate or similar certification recommended.
- Curiosity in all subjects.
- Loves to go above and beyond the call of duty to wow the client.
- Understands Google Drive (or willingness to learn)
- College degree
- Strong self-manage of time to meet all deadlines (we love being early!)
About Jennifer Gardella and The Gardella Group
Jennifer Gardella, PhD has built The Gardella Group to help businesses of all sizes get out of digital overwhelm. Through monthly speaking, Your Social Media Hour, digital courses and providing personalized monthly support, her clients are able to build a signficant digital foundation.
What We Value
We are honest, loyal and completely transparent when we work with clients and each other. We believe that integrity is one state of being that has no levels, you either operate with integrity or not. And we choose in.
We are experts in the work that we do but do not brag. In Jennifer’s own words “don’t ask me to cook you dinner or decorate your house, but I’m the one who can put together the best digital marketing strategy.
We are on-time, dependable, and consistent in all aspects of our work. When we say we are going to do something it gets done. We reliably go above the call of duty to wow our clients.
We believe in simple systems and continually strive to streamline our processes and work. This creates space to unplug and enjoy life outside of our professional relationships.
We are genuine with full understanding of who we are as individuals and the work that we do for clients. We do not take on projects outside of our wheelhouse.
We are energetic, honest, and in this work to help our clients build their digital marketing efforts. We strive to give clients comfort in the process.
Send Jennifer a LinkedIn connection request with an attached note letting her know:
- That you are interested in the position.
- Include a link to a 2-minute video introduction on why you are a good fit
We keep this first step simple for a reason. Applications received using a different process will not be considered.