With an impressive academic credentials and track record of taking law firms to the first page of Google search, Jennifer Gardella, PhD is the perfect speaking for your next attorney gathering. Through her stories of success and boundless energy, Jennifer engages with your audience. She delivers marketing know-how critical to building a successful law practice that is not taught in law schools.
Jennifer is able to speak for you at:
- Networking Events
- For your Bar Association Meetings
- For your law firm for a private training
- Law School alumni gatherings
- Law School student groups
Presentations are tailored to meet the goals of your event and can include:
- CLE on the ethics of attorney marketing including website and social media
- What are the ethical rules concerning your digital presence?
- What can you say and not say on your website, in blogs, and when posting to social media accounts?
- Marketing your Law Firm on the internet
- What do you really need to know?
- What is SEO?
- How to use social media to build your law practice
- Blogging for attorneys