Attorneys usually pay a signficant amount of money to build a webiste. Findlaw and Justia charge $1000 – $10,000 (yes, $10k) per month (yes, per month) for a website. Once completed blogging for attorneys can be an overwhelming process.
What typically happens is after the initial expenses and even with the monthly costs, the website just sits – because you do not have the time or any interest in blogging.
This is where I can help you. I can blog for you!
I am sure you have read the articles, but the question remains, why should you blog?
- Build your website
- Great for SEO
- Highlight your expertise around news stories
- Put out relevant content that can help your potential clients
- Position yourself as top of your field.
- Content to share on social media
So now that you know it is important, what should you blog about?
- What are the top five questions your clients ask you when they walk in the room?
- What are the top five questions clients SHOULD ask you when they walk in the room?
- Case study
- What are the legal terms / steps in the process that are important to your work?
- What to do if…
Most attorneys can not find the time nor do they have any interest in learning how to blog or making sure they are blogging on a consistent basis. I take this task off of your to-do list and make sure blogs are being added to your website on a consistent basis with your voice and approval.
If you need more information about how a blog can help your website, let’s set up an appointment to talk!